- Claire Kavanagh – head of member experience – giffgaff (UK)
- Leo Roberts – group marketing manager – Internal Marketing Communications (Coca-Cola South Pacific)
- Neil Feakins – head of marketing planning – comparethemarket.com
- Sarah Marsh – vp customer loyalty and minister of citizenship – KidZania (US)
- Regan Yan – managing director – Digital Alchemy (Australia)
- Chris Thompson – head of marketing – home – Telecom Retail
- Boyd Wason – ceo and inventor of Pluk™ – Foxtrot Media
- Simone Iles – digital planning lead – NZ Post.
“We’re unleashing some of the world’s best multichannel marketers to wreak havoc on your perception of modern direct marketing,” says the website blurb. “Our international line up, including Coca-Cola, comparethemarket.com, giffgaff and KidZania, will share how they’ve used direct marketing to take their business to another level.
“You’ll learn how Coca-Cola uses direct marketing to create a game-changing loyalty platform that allows its brands to build communities of highly engaged customers – something that’s rare in a sector that doesn’t sell direct to consumers. So come to Direct Marketing 2012; your future may depend on it.”
It’s an all-day event, running from 9am-5pm on Wednesday 18 July. Ticket prices range from $395 to $695. All the details, plus booking form, at www.dm2012.co.nz.