Spikes Asia has named Auckland-based DraftFCB Group ECD James Mok as a keynote speaker at this year’s awards in Singapore on September 16 (where Auckland-based Eleven PR Regional Director Kelly Bennett will sit on the PR jury).
Mok will present on Affecting Change – The Real Power of Creativity, a look at “whether advertising is limiting creativity to art and excluding true innovation, and whether we constrain our creativity to what we know and miss opportunities to be truly inventive”.
A full list of sessions announced so far is available on the Spikes Asia website – http://www.spikes.asia/attend_the_festival/festival_preview.cfm?
Direct and Promo & Activation
- Tina Manikas, Executive VP, Global Retail & Promotions, Draftfcb, Global – Jury President
- Brandie Tan, Executive Creative Director, Lowe Malaysia, Malaysia
- Joji Jacob, Group Executive Creative Director, DDB Group, Singapore
- Julian Schreiber, Creative Director, Clemenger BBDO, Australia
- Junichi Tanaka, Creative Director, ADK, Japan
- Minakshi Achan, Co-Founder, Salt Brand Solutions, India
- Victor Ng, Chief Creative Officer, Euro RSCG South East Asia, Regional
- Chee-Guan Yue, Executive Creative Director, Grey Group, China
Digital & Mobile
- Morihiro Harano, Creative Director, Founder, PARTY, Japan – Jury President
- Dwayne Serjeant, Regional Practice Leader, Isobar, Hong Kong
- Laurent Shen, Founder, Director, Moulin-Orange, Taiwan
- Mark Kozlowski, Creative Director, R/GA, Singapore
- Max Hegerman, Senior Vice President, Head of Digital, JWT, India
- Melvin Mangada, Managing Partner & Chief Creative Officer, TBWA\SMP, The Philippines
- Thierry Halbroth, Executive Creative Director, McCann Worldgroup, China
- Tim Buesing, Digital Creative Director, Publicis Mojo, Australia
- Youngmin Cho, Creative Director, Cheil, South Korea
- Dominic Proctor, President, GroupM Worldwide, Global – Jury President
- Andi Sadha, Chief Executive Officer, Activate Media, Indonesia
- Bertilla Teo, Chief Executive Officer, Greater China, Starcom MediaVest, China
- Jasmin Sohrabji, Managing Director, OMD, India
- Joe Nakamura, Chief Executive Officer, Universal McCann, Japan
- R. Gowthaman, Chief Executive Officer, Mindshare S&SE Asia, Asia Pacific
- Stuart Clark, Managing Director, Havas Media International, Asia Pacific
- Toby Hack, Managing Director, PHD, Australia
- Yang Yeo, Chief Creative Officer, JWT, China – Jury President
- Andrew Petch, Executive Creative Director, Ace Saatchi & Saatchi, The Philippines
- Ashwini Desphande, Director, Elephant Strategy + Design, India
- Ikmyung Cho, Executive Creative Director, SK Marketing & Company, South Korea
- Jeffry Gamble, Executive Creative Director, DDB Group, Hong Kong
- Kazoo Sato, Executive Creative Director, TBWA\Hakuhodo, Japan
- Mike Staniford, Executive Creative Director, Landor, Australia
- Glenn Osaki, President, MSL Group Asia, Regional – Jury President
- Angelina Ong, Regional Managing Director, Burson-Marsteller Asia Pacific, China
- Diana Lesaca, President & Chief Executive Officer, Weber Shandwick, The Philippines
- Kelly Bennett, Managing Partner & Regional Director, Eleven PR, New Zealand
- Ong Hock Chuan, Partner/Technical Advisor, Maverick PR, Indonesia
- Richard Tsang, Chairman & Managing Director, Strategic PR Group, Hong Kong Tadashi Inokuchi, Senior Division Director, PR Planner, Dentsu PR, Japan
For information on how to enter, tips from past jury presidents on how to win at Spikes Asia and to register to attend, visit www.spikes.asia.
The Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity celebrates and inspires Asia Pacific creativity in creative communications.
Building on 25 years of the illustrious Spikes Awards, the Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity is the result of a collaboration between the Lions Festivals, organisers of Cannes Lions, Dubai Lynx and Eurobest, and Haymarket, publishers of Campaign Asia Pacific. The Festival provides the region’s growing creative and advertising industry with a platform to network and exchange ideas, bringing together some of the finest creative thinkers from across the region and around the world.
Spikes Asia, attended by over 1,700 delegates in 2011, offers a challenging programme of seminars and workshops focusing on creativity and learning, exhibitions of creative work from Asia Pacific, networking events in the evening and the Spikes Asia Awards show.
The Awards, judged by leading international and regional creatives, honour the best creative work in the categories of Film, Print, Outdoor, Radio, Digital, Integrated, Direct, Promo & Activation, Media, Print Craft, Film Craft, Design, Mobile, PR, Branded Content & Entertainment and Creative Effectiveness.
Key 2012 Dates
The Spikes: Suntec Singapore, 16-18 September 2012
Delegate Registration: Open
Entries Deadline extended to 3 August 2012
Delegate Early Bird Registration Ends: 1 August 2012
Festival Dates: 16-18 September 2012
Fairfax Media is the NZ representative for Spikes Asia. For more information, contact email@example.com.